Several project partners are in the process of developing databases for release of high-throughput data from the ZF-HEALTH project:
- The European Zebrafish Resource Center has established a public database of available mutant stocks (WP1) which can be immediately requested through a link through the model organism database, ZFIN.
- All data from initial phenotyping and transcript counting of knock-out mutants (WP2) are made publicly available through the website of the Zebrafish Mutation Project.
- Standardised protocols for all phenotyping assays (WP2) are being deposited in a format based on the EmPreSS database of mouse assays. This database is currently implemented as a collection of PDFs on the project website.
- The BioEmergences website provides 4D digital reconstructions of developing embryos (WP2).
- Information on enhancer elements, synteny blocks, and epigenetic marks (WP3) can be obtained for any region of the human genome through a custom genome browser, Ancora.
- All information from gene expression mapping of the brain (WP4) is released through our online neuroanatomy atlas, ZebrafishBrain.org (begun in the ZF-MODELS project) and through other databases.