Several project partners are in the process of developing databases for release of high-throughput data from the ZF-HEALTH project:
- The European Zebrafish Resource Center will establish a public database of available mutant stocks (WP1) which can be immediately requested through a link through the model organism database, ZFIN.
- All data from initial phenotpying of knock-out mutants (WP2) is made publicly available through the website of the Zebrafish Mutation Project. Transcript counting results will be made publicly available through a custom interface to be developed based on the experience of ArrayExpress.
- Standardised protocols for all assays (WP2) used to generate these results are being deposited in a public database in a format based on the EmPreSS database of mouse assays, and are accessible through the project website. It is currently implemented as a collection of PDFs.
- Iformation on enhancer elements, synteny blocks, and epigenetic marks (WP3) can be obtained for any region of the human genome through a custom genome browser, Ancora.
- All information from gene expression mapping of the brain (WP4) is released through our custom-designed online neuroanatomy atlas, ZebrafishBrain.org (developed in the ZF-MODELS project) and through other databases.